There was a lot of fog coming out of Grants Pass, but about two miles from the Oregon/California border it cleared up and it was a beautiful, summer like day. The surfers were out in force and the Sea lions were as well, and making a hell of a racket. I didn't go into the trees today, I spent the day on the coast. I did see some oyster catchers, and some Grebes and a couple of seagulls... Mostly I just relaxed and enjoyed the view.
I then headed to Crescent Beach for the sunset, and while not spectacular it was still enjoyable (and not too bad for November!)

Thanks for updating the blog--sun to see what you are seeing! Glad you had a sunny, summer-like day yesterday as today (Thanksgiving) it is raining a lot up here and I suspect you've had rain too. We are going to eat Thanksgiving dinner soon: green beans, halibut cooked per your favorite recipe, homemade corn tortillas, green salad, cranberry sauce, and cherry pie. Thinking of you! Have a nice, thankful day! See you on your way back...
ReplyDeleteLove,
Denise