Monday, April 27, 2009

Early spring flowers
















I visited Meadowbrook Pond again this evening, with the intention of checking out the spring flowers. While it is a little early there are still a number of different flowers to be seen.
I am afraid I know very little about the names of flowers, but I sure do enjoy them. I am hoping to get up to see the tulips in the Skagit Valley, luckily it is a late year for them due to the cold weather. I just love wildflowers, and am looking forward to the late spring and early summer, particularly in the mountains. Here are a few more shots of what is happening at Meadowbrook Pond. I will post some more flower pictures from Meadowbrook as the spring progresses.


I am still trying to figure out how to get the text to line up better...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kurt
    Your pictures are excellent! I envy you for living so close to Meadowbrook Pond, what a lovely place. Looking forward to seeing more pics/blogs about it.
    Denise

    ReplyDelete